How is my Website Ranked Online?
Tools to Help Rank Higher On Google, Yahoo, and Bing
Local Business Listing Checker
There are hundreds of Local Online listings your company should be on. Each new listing you create for your company can help your ranking on Search Engines as long as your information listed is correct. With this tool found on our website you can see exactly how your company is listed online.
- Fill out your company information.
- Click “Scan Now”
- Scroll through the page to see how your company is listed online.
Domain Authority Checker
Every Single Website has domain/ page authority. The score ranges from 1-100, 1 being bad 100 being Perfect. It is part of the equation Google, and other search engines use to rank businesses online. Below I have included the tool to see what your score is. Your score is affected by accurately displaying your brand across local listings, social media, back links, how long users stay on your site, and other variables.
- Type your domain name into the box include http:// or https://
- Click Check Authority
- It should automatically redirect you to your results you can do this with any of your competitors websites to see how you stack up against them.
A great ranking website is completely worthless if Google, Yahoo, and Bing don’t know what your website is about. This next tool you probably already knew how to use, but just didn’t know to use it to rank your website higher on search engines.
- Go to your Website
- Type ctrl+F at the same time this will pull up a little search bar in the top right of your screen.
- Type 1 keyword you think potential clients will search online when looking for a similar company.
- As you type it should highlight all the exact matches in your website and tell you exactly how many you have on that page.
How many times should each keyword show up on my Homepage?
Answer- Anywhere from 5-10 times is what Hart SEO recommends.
In summary with these 3 tools you can significantly manipulate where your website is found online. Hart SEO has helped dozens of local businesses get to the first page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing with these techniques. There are several other tips for how to get ranked highly on google throughout my blog. However these tools are the main key for your company’s success.
For More Information about Hart SEO Please visit our website- https://hartseo.com
Want Hart SEO to do the work for you Schedule an appointment Today – (904) 234-0158